- If your photos look amazing, then you look amazing. That also goes to your seller because chances are, no other listing around them will look as good. Especially when you include drone photography and video with your listing.
- If the homes look great, then the perceived value of the buyer goes up which makes the home more in demand.
- Adding drone photography can add more value to the home for a few reasons. It’s a more prestigious look for a home and is expected when a listing is more high-end. You can also easily show off amenities around the community that will add more perceived value to the home and make the asking price not seem like a factor when making a buying decision.
- Twilight shots are more expected with high-end luxury listings that are over a million dollars in asking price. When you use this technique, , you can expect heads to turn and more showings because they’re higher end.
- Adding drone and twilight images to your listing may not even cost as much as you may think when it comes to creating marketable content for you seller and your business.
- If you want more sellers, hiring a professional photographer might be your best investment for creating more work for yourself.
- They Use special techniques to highlight the selling points of the property
- They Provide pictures that will attract referrals and bring in more high net-worth clients
- They Use professional editing techniques to ensure there are no distortions or imperfections
- They Create special effects that’ll make the home look great in daylight and at night
- They Save you time and money by producing superior quality images, while you focus on managing communication with your clients
- They Create wide-angle views that captivate buyers
- They represent your brand and who you are as a realtor.
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR A REAL ESTATE VIRTUAL TOUR
If you want to create eye-catching photos and virtual tours that will sell your listing quickly, you need to hire a professional photographer. A reputable professional real estate photographer will: